Cork International Film Festival’s main venue, The Gate Cinema, is located in the heart of Cork City and is fully wheelchair accessible and guide dog friendly, with accessible facilities. Below is an outline of specific access information to note for our venues:
- While the bathrooms in The Everyman are accessible for manual wheelchairs, they are not accessible for larger power-chairs.
- The Gate Cinema, Cork City, has two floors with a lift on site that requires a code for use. Our staff and volunteers will be there to provide you with the code and assist you if needed.
- Triskel Christchurch has 2 floors – the box office and wheelchair accessible bathroom is located on the ground floor and the cinema is located on the second floor of the building, accessible by lift. When entering, please note that the floor is slightly uneven upon entry. The screening area is accessible by a ramp to the front and left of the screening area.
- The Gate Cinema Midleton: Cinema on the 1st floor, with lift available.
- The Gate Cinema Mallow: Cinema on the 2nd floor, with lift available.