Cork Film Festival’s 3 main venues, The Gate Cinema, The Everyman and Triskel Christchurch are all located in the heart of Cork City. All 3 venues are fully wheelchair accessible and guide dog friendly, with accessible facilities. Below is an outline of specific access information to note for each of these key venues:
- While the bathrooms in The Everyman are accessible for manual wheelchairs, they are not accessible for larger power-chairs.
- The Gate Cinema, Cork City, has two floors with a lift on site that requires a code for use. Our staff and volunteers with be there to provide you with the code and assist you if needed.
- Triskel Christchurch has 2 floors – the box office and wheelchair accessible bathroom is located on the ground floor and the cinema is located on the second floor of the building, accessible by lift. When entering, please note that the floor is slightly uneven upon entry. The screening area is accessible by a ramp to the front and left of the screening area.
- National Sculpture Factory: Ground floor and wheelchair accessible
- Nano Nagle Place: Fully wheelchair accessible and there are two wheelchair car parking spaces available in the front plaza.
- The Gate Cinema Midleton: Cinema on the 1st floor, with lift available.
- The Gate Cinema Mallow: Cinema on the 2nd floor, with lift available.
- Regal Cinema Youghal: Wheelchair accessible side entrance available.
- Sirius Arts Centre Cobh: There are steps to the entrance of Sirius Arts Centre. Staff are on hand to offer a portable ramp. The bathrooms are regrettably not wheelchair accessible, however, wheelchair accessible bathrooms are available in The WatersEdge Hotel next door.