Box Office / Booking
Foyer, Cork Opera House
021 427 1160
or online at corkfilmfest.ticketsolve.com »
Box Office opens daily 10am – 6pm. Sunday 2pm – 6pm.
Open until 7.30pm during festival.
(Tickets available at screening venue after this time.)
|Slow Food On Film||€15|
|Opera House Gala Screenings||€10/€9|
|Screenings at 6pm and after||€9/€8|
|Screenings before 6pm||€6/€5|
|Lord Mayor’s Family Screening||Free (ticketed)|
Value Pass €40/€30*
A Value Pass includes festival membership and a selection of 7 screenings.
Opening Gala Closing Gala and Slow Food on Film are not included.
*€30 for students, OAP and unwaged. ID required
Season Pass €125/€100*
A season pass gives you full access to a week-long extravaganza of film. Each Season Pass includes festival membership. The holder is entitled to attend any of our screening events, subject to availability. The sooner you get your pass the more choice you have!
€100 for students, OAP and unwaged. ID required.
|Box Office||Foyer, Cork Opera House||(w)|
|Cork Opera House||Emmet Place||(w)|
|Gate Multiplex||North Gate Bridge||(w)|
|Triskel Arts Centre||Caroline Street||-|
|Guest House||10 Chapel Street, Shandon||–|
|National Sculpture Factory||Albert Road||-|
Join us at the Festival Club, top bar of Cork Opera House; open every day from 5.30pm!
All festival ticket holders receive a 10% discount on tea, coffee and food in
Soprano’s Café, Cork Opera House.
Changes to Timetable
Please note: Where there are inconsistencies in screening times between the relevant page in the catalogue and the timetable, it is the timetable which is correct. Where there are two documentaries in a programme, they will be screened in the order shown on the timetable.
While information in the catalogue is correct at time of going to press, there may be programme changes due to circumstances beyond our control.
Notice of changes will be posted at the venues, in the box office and on the festival websitewww.corkfilmfest.org.
Terms of Membership
- Those wishing to attend festival screenings are obliged to become members of the 55th Corona Cork Film Festival Association.
- Membership is open to those who are 18 years of age and over and may be purchased at the Festival Box Office and on the festival website.
- Membership is non-transferable and a Membership Card must be produced when buying tickets for all screenings.
- Patron, Season & Value Passes incorporate Membership.
- Members may also be asked to produce their Membership Card along with their ticket when arriving for screenings.
- Members are permitted to buy a ticket for three additional guests (who are over 18) for each screening.
- The membership fee is Ä5 and includes a complimentary copy of the Festival Catalogue.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Tickets alone do not guarantee seats. Please be aware that seats may be sold on unless occupied 10 minutes before screening time.
From 30 minutes before a screening, tickets will be available only from the screening venue.